Two injured after deflagration in a gas heating system

| Image: Kirchheimbolanden police inspection
| Image: Kirchheimbolanden police inspection

Bexbach-Frankenholz (ots) - On September 02.09.2020nd, 11 at around 15:XNUMX a.m. in a residential property in Höcherbergstraße in Frankenholz, there was a deflagration in the gas heating system of the house. According to initial investigations, improper maintenance work on the heater may have led to the deflagration. As a result, there was a small fire in the boiler room, which was extinguished by the Bexbach and Frankenholz fire departments.

The 89-year-old home owner and his 84-year-old wife were slightly injured. The heating system was completely destroyed. The amount of property damage incurred is still unclear at this point in time.

During the extinguishing work, Höcherbergstrasse had to be completely closed.

Source: Read here
Posted by: Police inspection Homburg

Information:
The text is a press release from the responsible police authority. The text was not edited or changed by our editorial team.