Saarbrücken (ots) - On Friday, September 11.09.20th, 21, around 45:74 p.m., the Saarbrücken-Stadt police station was reported to have had an apartment fire in Preußenstraße. The apartment's smoke alarms had alerted the neighbors, who rescued the XNUMX-year-old resident. The fire caused damage to the furniture of the apartment that has not yet been quantified. The woman had to be taken to a Saarbrücken hospital with minor burns and smoke poisoning, where she has to stay at least overnight. A pending search for clues will provide information on the cause of the fire. The injured person himself did not provide any information.
Source: Read here
Originally written by: Saarbrücken city police inspection
The text is a press release from the responsible police authority. The text was not edited or changed by our editorial team.