The regional league home game of SV Elversberg against Offenbacher Kickers scheduled for 20.15:1 p.m. this evening, which will also be broadcast live on SportXNUMX, will take place as planned with spectators in the URSAPHARM arena. After the latest developments regarding the spread of the corona virus in Germany, an intensive exchange took place with the authorities, the municipality of Spiesen-Elversberg and the district health office of the district of Neunkirchen.
According to the district health office of the district of Neunkirchen and the municipality of Spiesen-Elversberg, today's soccer game can take place in Elversberg. Against the background of the expected number of visitors, which just exceeds the 1.000 mark, the current situation at the venue (no infected people in the community) and the fact that this is an open-air event, excluding the public from the current point of view is disproportionate.
However, the health department recommends appropriate preventive measures - the following aspects are implemented or the following recommendations apply to stadium visitors:
- Visitors who feel sick, have had contact with sick or infected people or have recently moved to one of the Robert Koch Institute (RKI) designated crisis region are requested not to visit the game.
- In the URSAPHARM arena, notices on hygiene recommendations for infection prevention are made after submission by the RKI, which must be observed.
- The person control is adapted to the current situation and takes place with the back to the folder at the request of the security service to avoid face-to-face contact. Checks can therefore take more time.
- It is allowed to carry hand disinfectants up to a bottle / pack size of 100 ml into the stadium.
- Players are advised not to exchange jerseys, selfies, sign autographs or clap after the final whistle and not to drink from shared water bottles.
Due to the dynamic development, these measures and notes apply initially to today's home game against Offenbach; with regard to the subsequent home game against TSG Hoffenheim II (March 14), the situation will be monitored further and re-evaluated if necessary.
This text is about for a publication of SV 07 Elversbergyou in the original here can read. The text has been taken over unprocessed and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editors. The text was not checked for correctness by us before publication.
press report written by: Christina John
- SV Elversberg - Active team: SV 07 Elversberg