1. FC Saarbrücken won their home game against Dynamo Dresden 2-1. Sebastian Jacob scored the winning goal seconds before the end of the game and the blue-blacks rewarded themselves for an outstanding first half.
1. FC Saarbrücken lost 1-2 to SC Verl and suffered their first defeat of the season.
Saarbrücken's defender Steven Zellner tested positive for the Sars-Cov-2 virus. The game against Verl on Sunday should take place. The other players tested negative.
1. FC Saarbrücken defeated leaders 1860 Munich and is back in first place in the third division. The blue-blacks won the away game 1-3.
As 1. FC Saarbrücken announced in the evening, the game against Unterhaching on Sunday will be a ghost game. The association announced that the risk of the local corona pandemic worsening is too high due to the gathering of several hundred people.
The game between MSV Duisburg and 1. FC Saarbrücken does not take place after two other players from MSV Duisburg have now tested positive. The game will be rescheduled.
1. FC Saarbrücken experienced a debut made to measure: In the first game in the new Ludwigsparkstadion, Saarbrücken defeated the guests from Rostock 2-0
1. FC Saarbrücken will return to Ludwigspark in 2020. Saarbruecken's Mayor Uwe Conradt confirmed this at a press conference with FCS President Ostermann and the new project manager Martin Welker.
Surprise in Saarland: 1. FC Saarbrücken has found a new sports director: the blue and black people are “poaching” from their Homburger neighbor and sign Jürgen Luginger. FC Homburg is unemotional.
In the first leg of the relegation for participation in the 2nd Bundesliga, FC Nürnberg won 1-2 at home against FC Ingolstadt.
On matchday 38 of the 3rd league, the Würzburg Kickers drew 2-2 in their home game against Halleschen FC and move up to the 2nd Bundesliga, while FC Ingolstadt after the 2-0 away win against 1860 Munich in the relegation against 1. FC Nürnberg goes.
Eintracht Braunschweig won on game day 37 of the 3rd league 3-2 at home against Waldhof Mannheim and thus made the promotion to the 2nd soccer Bundesliga perfect.
The DFB announced in the morning that 1. FC Saarbrücken has received the license to participate in the upcoming third division season. This means that planning security also exists for the FCS. Frankfurt was chosen as the venue.
Now it starts in Saarbrücken: 1. FC Saarbrücken ties Sebastian Jacob to the club for three more years. The 26-year-old striker has scored 57 goals in 42 competitive matches and prepared 11.
The 3rd league will resume nationwide play from May 30 and continue the current season.
The 3rd division will initially stop playing until April 30th. The match management of the 3rd division reached an agreement with the 3rd division committee and the representatives of the 20 third division teams during an extraordinary manager meeting on Monday.