After the first cautious relaxation in terms of sport, the ball will roll again on the sports field from next Monday (March 15.03th). Albeit with restrictions.
The U14 youth teams (Age group G to D) may start training again on our site from Monday. The whole thing initially in groups of 10 (plus 1 trainer) contactless, means, for example, without a duel or a final game. Parents or spectators are not permitted!
For over-14s and adults, only individual training is currently in Groups of 2 possible. Here you can make appointments with the active leaders in order to be able to kick something at least as a couple.
Outside of this organized training plan agreed with the trainer / board, the facility remains closed.
It's a start and of course we're hoping for more opportunities to get back into normal team training and match operations soon.
We will of course immediately advise and inform the Board of Directors about further possible relaxation and effects on training operations and the use of the sports field.
Rules for youth training U14 (G to D youth):
-The training takes place without contact (no game, no duels)
-The changing rooms are closed for the time being
- Participants with any symptoms of cold have to be at home
- Parents / spectators are not allowed. Please bring the children to the facility for youth training
bring it and pick it up again there
-Children are on the court no earlier than 5 minutes before training
-Please pick up children from training on time
- Keeping an attendance list
-Compliance with all hygiene requirements
- Before the training, clarify who is taking part in the training
Rules over 14 and adults:
- It is only possible to practice contact-free in pairs. Free appointments are agreed with the active leader / trainer.
This text is about for publication of Spvgg. Quierschiedyou in the original here can read. The text has been taken over unprocessed and does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editors. The text was not checked for correctness by us before publication.
press report written by: Info
- News from the Spvgg Qui Various: Image rights with the author