The incidence value in the evening was 53,5, as reported by the Saarbrücken regional association. 46 new Sars-Cov-2 infections were reported in the past 24 hours.
From Sunday, the rules listed in the state government's new Corona regulation apply:
- Bei private gatherings Only ten participants in public space and ten participants in private space from a maximum of two households or from family members are allowed.
- The stay together in public space is also limited to ten people.
- For Events the upper limit of 100 participants applies
- The Gastronomy there is a curfew from 23 p.m.
- The operators of outlets The delivery of alcoholic beverages between 23 p.m. and 6 a.m. is prohibited.
- The Mask requirement is extended and also applies to public events, in restaurants outside the allocated space and for visitors to a sports area and to churches, mosques and synagogues.
The regulations are only overridden if the 7-day incidence is fallen below on five consecutive days. If the value continues to rise, the rules can also be tightened further. For example, the mask requirement can be extended to busy public places and further restrictions can be introduced in the area of contact sports, the regional association continues.
Five out of six counties are considered risk areas
With the regional association, the fifth of six districts in Saarland has now been classified as a risk area. In the past few days, the districts of Saarlouis, St. Wendel, Neunkirchen and Merzig-Wadern have already been classified as risk areas.
Only the Saarpfalz district has not exceeded the critical value of 50 new infections per 100.000 inhabitants within seven days. The district reported 18 new infections today, the highest value in the last seven days. The incidence is 49,36 and thus only slightly below the classification as a risk area.