Saarbrücken / Homburg (ots) - After a burglary in a property in Helmholtzstrasse in 66424 Homburg on January 10.01.2020, 16, between 30:18 and 15:XNUMX p.m., the burglary department is looking for the perpetrators with two phantom images.
At least three previously unknown men broke into the house on Helmholtzstrasse by prying open a cellar window. During the break-in, they stole two cube safes in which the victims kept high-quality jewelry. During the removal of the safes, the perpetrators were observed by a witness, with whose help two phantom pictures could be taken.
The strangers fled with a silver-colored station wagon with French registration plates (black numbers on a white background).
The stolen cube safes could be found a few days after the crime, on January 15.01.2020, XNUMX, in Bliesbruck / France near the Saarland border.
The three perpetrators are described as follows:
Person 1 (Phantom Image No. 20-0446-01)
- about 25 to 30 years old
- about 180 to 185 cm tall
- slim figure
- dark brown skin tone
- eye-catching, asymmetrical afro hairstyle
- dressed in black leather jacket, black jeans and
black sneakers person 2 (phantom image no. 20-0446-05)
- about 25 years old
- about 190 cm tall
- strong, athletic figure, broad shoulders
- possibly southern phenotype
- black hair cut short on the sides
- neat appearance
- wore black sneakers, black trousers with horizontal stripes, dark ones
Hooded sweater, black leather jacket and a thin silver one
Necklace person 3
- Dressed in dark Please report the perpetrators to the long-term crime service (Tel .: 0681 / 962-2133) or by email to the burglary department (email@example.com).
Source: Read here
Originally written by: State Police Headquarters Saarland
The text is a press release from the responsible police authority. The text was not edited or changed by our editorial team.