Saarbrücken (ots) - From Monday, September 07, 2020 to Sunday, September 13, 2020, the Saarland police will carry out speed controls at the following locations:
- B 51 between the state border and Saarbrücken
- B 423 between Homburg and Blieskastel Tuesday, September 08.09.2020th, XNUMX
- B 51 between Völklingen and Saarlouis
- BAB 8 between AS Heusweiler and AK Neunkirchen Wednesday, March 09.09.2020th, XNUMX
- St. Wendel
- B 406 between Nennig and Oberleuken
- BAB 620 between AD Saarlouis and AD Saarbrücken Thursday, February 10.09.2020th, XNUMX
- B 41 between Wolfersweiler and Oberlinxweiler
- Motorway 8 between the Luxembourg border and Merzig junction Friday, September 11.09.2020th, XNUMX
- Saarbrücken urban area
- L 126 between Quierschied and St. Ingbert
- L 157 between Weiskirchen and Losheim am See Saturday, September 12.09.2020th, XNUMX
- Püttlingen, Saarlouiser Straße Sunday, September 13.09.2020th, XNUMX
- L 108 between St. Ingbert and Fechingen
- B 51 between the state border and Saarbrücken Note:
The announced measuring points are accident locations, which were selected according to the number of accidents, the consequences of the accident and the causes of the accident.
In addition to the announced controls, further speed controls are possible. For operational reasons, announced controls can also be omitted.
Further information from the police on the Internet at: www.polizei.saarland.de
Source: Read here
Originally written by: State Police Headquarters Saarland
The text is a press release from the responsible police authority. The text was not edited or changed by our editorial team.