Saarbrücken (ots) - In the period from Monday, March 12.10.2020th, 18.10.2020 to Sunday, March XNUMXth, XNUMX, the Saarland police will conduct speed checks at the following locations:
- B 406, Sinz
- BAB 623 between AS Saarbrücken-Herrensohr and AD Friedrichsthal Tuesday, October 13.10.2020th, XNUMX
- L 158, Losheim
- BAB 620 between AD Saarbrücken and AD Saarlouis Wednesday, October 14.10.2020th, XNUMX
- L 126 between Quierschied and St. Ingbert
- BAB 62 between AD Nonnweiler and the state border Rhineland-Palatinate Thursday, October 15.10.2020, XNUMX
- B 41 between Wolfersweiler and Oberlinxweiler
- BAB 6 between the French border and AK Neunkirchen
- BAB 620 between AD Saarbrücken and AD Saarlouis Friday, October 16.10.2020, XNUMX
- B 268, Losheim
- L 266 between Göttelborn and Illingen
- BAB 8 between AD Saarlouis and AK Neunkirchen Saturday, October 17.10.2020th, XNUMX
- B 41 between St. Wendel and Neunkirchen
- B 406 between Nennig and Oberleuken Sunday, August 18.10.2020th, XNUMX
- L 163, Velsen
- B 51 between the French border and Saarbrücken Note:
The announced measuring points are accident locations, which were selected according to the number of accidents, the consequences of the accident and the causes of the accident.
In addition to the announced controls, further speed controls are possible. For operational reasons, announced controls can also be omitted.
Further information from the police on the Internet at: www.polizei.saarland.de
Source: Read here
Originally written by: State Police Headquarters Saarland
The text is a press release from the responsible police authority. The text was not edited or changed by our editorial team.