Saarbrücken (ots) - Saarbrücken. From Monday, September 28th, 2020 to Sunday, October 04th, 2020, the Saarland police will carry out speed controls at the following locations:
- B 51 between Saarhölzbach and Merzig
- B 268 between Schmelz and Losheim am See Tuesday, 29.09.2020
- B 41 between St. Wendel and Neunkirchen
- B 269 between Saarlouis and Lebach Wednesday, September 30.09.2020th, XNUMX
- L 152 between Nunkirchen and Weiskirchen
- BAB 8 between the Luxembourg border and AS Merzig
- BAB 620 between AD Saarbrücken and AD Saarlouis Thursday, October 01.10.2020st, XNUMX
- Schwarzenacker, B 423
- B 10 between Eppelborn and Neububach
- B 51 between Völklingen and Saarlouis Friday, October 02.10.2020nd, XNUMX
- B 269 between Ensdorf and Überherrn
- BAB 62 between AD Nonnweiler and the border of Rhineland-Palatinate Saturday, October 03.10.2020rd, XNUMX
- L 266 between Göttelborn and Humes
- B 51 between the state border and Saarbrücken Sunday, October 04.10.2020th, XNUMX
The announced measuring points are accident locations, which were selected according to the number of accidents, the consequences of the accident and the causes of the accident.
In addition to the announced controls, further speed controls are possible. For operational reasons, announced controls can also be omitted.
Further information from the police on the Internet at: www.polizei.saarland.de
Source: Read here
Originally written by: State Police Headquarters Saarland
The text is a press release from the responsible police authority. The text was not edited or changed by our editorial team.