Saarbrücken (ots) - From Monday, September 21, 2020 to Sunday, September 27, 2020, the Saarland police will carry out speed controls at the following locations:
- B 269 between Dillingen and Tholey
- B 51 between Kleinblittersdorf and Saarbrücken
- BAB 62 between AD Nonnweiler and the border of Rhineland-Palatinate Tuesday, 22.09.2020
- BAB 8 between the Luxembourg border and AS Merzig
- BAB 620 between AD Saarbrücken and AD Saarlouis
- B 51 between Völklingen and Saarlouis Wednesday, 23.09.2020
- L 111 between St. Ingbert and Blieskastel
- BAB 8 between AS Heusweiler and AK Neunkirchen
- B 41 between Neunkirchen and St. Wendel
- L 152 between Nunkirchen and Weiskirchen Thursday, July 24.09.2020th, XNUMX
- B 51 between Saarhölzbach and Merzig
- BAB 62 between AS Freisen and the border of Rhineland-Palatinate
- Saarbrücken, Scheidter Straße Friday, September 25.09.2020th, XNUMX
- BAB 1 between AK Saarbrücken and AS Eppelborn
- B 406 between Nennig and Oberleuken Saturday, June 26.09.2020th, XNUMX
- Püttlingen, Saarlouiser Straße Sunday, September 27.09.2020th, XNUMX
- L 108, between St. Ingbert and Fechingen Note:
The announced measuring points are accident locations, which were selected according to the number of accidents, the consequences of the accident and the causes of the accident.
In addition to the announced controls, further speed controls are possible. For operational reasons, announced controls can also be omitted.
Further information from the police on the Internet at: www.polizei.saarland.de
Source: Read here
Originally written by: State Police Headquarters Saarland
The text is a press release from the responsible police authority. The text was not edited or changed by our editorial team.