The handcuffs clicked in Eppelborn today: Investigators searched a total of six objects this morning (May 17.05.2018, XNUMX) and caught two men searched for with an arrest warrant. A third man was also arrested, and an arrest warrant was filed.
Eastern Europeans responsible for burglaries?
According to the police, the 20, 21 and 27 year olds from Eastern Europe are said to have made a living as part of a gang with break-ins. Numerous burglaries, some of which were even carried out in the presence of the residents, are said to be due to them.
You should also have broken into a school. All acts would have been committed in the room in and around Eppelborn.
So far, the 27-year-old has been accused of participating in twelve and the 21-year-old has participated in ten acts. There are indications that other people are in connection with the arrested, who acted as a gang. Investigators assume that the group is responsible for a large number of further burglaries. Evidence was gathered during the searches.
After the arrest warrant was announced at the Saarbrücken district court, the 21- and 27-year-olds were admitted to the Saarbrücken JVA. The demonstration of the 20-year-old at the judge is scheduled for tomorrow.