| Image: West Palatinate Police Headquarters
| Image: West Palatinate Police Headquarters

Dudweiler: Electric grill catches fire

Mission on Sunday for fire brigade, police and emergency services: A table grill burned in Dudweiler. The fire brigade Dudweiler quickly extinguished the fire.

Saarbrücken-Dudweiler (ots) - On Sunday afternoon, June 28.06.2020th, 13, around 30:XNUMX p.m., the fire brigade, police and emergency services were informed about a fire in an apartment building in Saarbrücken-Dudweiler. The reason for the alarm was a triggered smoke detector. On site, the emergency services discovered that a table grill on the windowsill inside the apartment had caught fire. This also ignited a ceiling attached to the window as sun protection. The fire was extinguished by the immediate intervention of the Dudweiler fire brigade. The resident who was in the apartment was not injured by the fire. Property damage occurred to the apartment, particularly in the area of ​​the window and the ceiling above. After careful ventilation of the apartment, the resident was able to return to his apartment after the extinguishing measures. There was no danger to the other residents of the apartment building. The police have started criminal investigations.

Source: Read here
Posted by: Police inspection Sulzbach

Information:
The text is a press release from the responsible police authority. The text was not edited or changed by our editorial team.



City selection