Kitchen fire

Völklingen-Fürstenhausen (ots) - On Friday, April 23.04.2021rd, 15 around 00 p.m., a kitchen fire occurred in an apartment building on Zechenstrasse in Fürstenhausen. According to the current state of the investigation, oil caught in a pan while cooking in the apartment of a 24-year-old man and spread to the kitchen counter. First aiders could still use fire extinguishers to ...

Kitchen fire Continue reading "


Advertising

Völklingen-Fürstenhausen (ots) - On Friday, April 23.04.2021rd, 15 around 00 p.m., a kitchen fire occurred in an apartment building on Zechenstrasse in Fürstenhausen. According to the current state of the investigation, oil caught in a pan while cooking in the apartment of a 24-year-old man and spread to the kitchen counter. The fire was subsequently extinguished by first aiders using fire extinguishers before the fire brigade arrived. The apartment owner, his 16-year-old brother and a 60-year-old first aider were taken to surrounding hospitals because of the inhaled smoke gas. The apartment owner also suffered burn injuries to his hands. In the apartment, which is still habitable, there was material damage to the kitchen unit.

Source: Read here
Originally written by: Police inspection Völklingen

Information:
The text is a press release from the responsible police authority. The text was not edited or changed by our editorial team.





Advertising